Sunday, June 4, 2017

Firing Things Back Up...

This month marks one year that I've been back to working in the security space.  I've been having a ton of fun and constantly absorbing stuff (part of the "fun", yo), and also thinking on how I might share some of what I've learned in a consumer-friendly fashion.  So, hey, what about my dinky blog space I've been neglecting for years?!?  Sounds good!!!  :P

Starting today, I plan on posting somewhat-regular (not more often than weekly) entries on different aspects of security, with a particular focus on personal security.  Take note: I do NOT purport to be any sort expert, and anything offered here is strictly MY PERSONAL OPINION (and subject to change, particularly with the shifting landscape that security tends to be).  That said, I'm open to other's thoughts and questions folks might have, just hit me up in the comments!

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment